|Model:||LT53||Applications:||Hosipital, Laboratory, School|
|Max Speed:||5300r/min||Max RCF:||5010xg|
|Max Capacity:||4x250ml||Speed Accuracy:||±20rpm|
|Time Setting Range:||1s~99min59s/1min~99h59min||Power Consumption:||400W|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Net Weight:||42kg|
400W Blood Separation Centrifuge,
Blood Separation Centrifuge Analytical Centrifugation,
Low Speed Centrifuge Analytical Centrifugation
LT53 low speed benchtop automatic balance centrifuge is widely used in clinic, genetics, biology, cytology and other fields.
A variety of rotors, buckets and adapters are available . The front panel and door cover are formed by one-time mold, Streamlined appearance, simple and elegant, in line with ergonomics. Equipped with multiple protection, safe and realiable.
1. 7 inches high sensitivity (can be directly operated with gloves) and HD touch screen, easy operation with easy readout. The setting and running parameters can be displayed in real time.
2. Directly input the setting value like speed, time, RCF, ACC and DEC profiles for fast and convenient operation. It is simpler, faster and more accurate than the traditional knob operation .
3. Automatic door interlock let the door closed automatically with small and gently pressure. The door lid would not be open during operation and the system would not start if the door lid is not closed properly, which offers safe and reliable operation.
4. Program setting: The program can easily achieve the reproducibility of the experiment. Program naming is easily accessible to the user, which is easy to reproduce the whole scheme the experiment only by calling the corresponding name. It can support 5-steps centrifugation to meet the diversified experimental needs.
5. Data records: The running records and diagnostic records can be checked directly on the screen.
6. Featuring 11 acceleration profiles and 12 deceleration profiles to prevent second emulsion or turbid and achieve the best centrifugal effect (the time on 10th ACC and DEC profile can be customer-designed based on the experiment requirements).
7. Automatic rotor identification for speed-limit control to ensure safety.
8. Providing multiple self-diagnostic protection functions against door interlock malfunction, over-speed operation, motor overheating, misoperation and communication fault etc. to ensure the personal and instrument safety.
9. Front panel and door lid are moulded at one time and streamline designed with ergonomics, which is simple and elegant.
10. Aerodynamic oval bucket can reduce resistance, noise and energy consumption.
11. Various adaptors from 0.2ml to 250ml are available, it is an ideal choice for clinical testing and laboratory analysis.
|Centrifuge Type||Normal Temperature Low Speed Centrifuge|
|Time Setting Range||1min~99h59min|
|Power Supply||AC 220V±22V 50Hz/60Hz|
Cence is a top centrifuge brand created and owned by Hunan Xiangyi Laboratory Instrument Development Co., Ltd. (Company name will be briefed as Hunan Xiangyi in following parts)
Hunan Xiangyi is a high-tech enterpise that manufactures centrifuge machines, including floor standing centrifuge, blood centrifuge, blood bag centrifuge / blood bank centrifuge, medical centrifuge, laboratory centrifuge, prp centrifuge / prf centrifuge, refrigerated centrifuge, crude oil centrifuge, high speed centrifuge, low speed centrifuge, etc.
Founed in 1966, Hunan Xiangyi has specialized in the research and development as well as production and manufacturing of centrifuge machines for more than 50 years.
China's first ultra high speed refrigerating centrifuge (55000r/min) and first high speed refrigerating centrifuge were both manufactured by Hunan Xiangyi.
As a mature and famous centrifuge brand, Cence welome new and old customers from all walks of life for future business and mutual success!
As an ISO9001 and ISO13485 approved company, Hunan Xiangyi produces high quality centrifuges. Cence centrifuges have got CE certificate and have been exported to over 80 countries, including the United States, Canada, Britain, Germany, Japan, Turkey, India, Mexico, Vietnam, etc.
Packaging and Delivery
Cence centrifuges are well and safely packed in wooden cases or carton boxes. They are always delivered in good condition to customers all over the world.
Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, but the sample and shipping fee will be charged, and in good price.
Q: What’s the warranty on your products?
A: All Cence products have one year warranty.
We offer free accessory replacement within warranty. The shipping fee is also on us. Beyond warranty, we only charge accessory cost fee.
Q: What payment method do you accept?
A: We accept western union, T/T, LC and alibaba trade assurance paid.
Q: What’s the lead time and delivery time?
A: For sample order, lead time is normally within 4-7 days after deposit is recevied. For bulk order, it is 15-30 days.
As for delivery time, it depends on the distance and shipping method. You can check with us when place the order.
Q: Can you do OEM or ODM?
A: As an original supplier that owns factory, we can do both OEM and ODM.
Contact Person: Zhou